Sunday, December 5, 2010

2 more weeks to go~yiipee =D

Coming 2 weeks schedule for Clinical Practice!! M=Morning Shift, E=Evening Shift.
And VL is nearer~*Go Go Go~!!
5th Dec'10 : 
Finally went for Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale!! A movie that I wanted for so long.
DAMN NICE!! SHOULD GO FOR 3D. The story was so romantic, feel funny that my tears rolled in my eyes for a cartoon. And continued with the second movie : Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. Umm, may be I didn't really watch the previous series, I can't really understand how the story goes. Somehow, enjoyed the movie as well. Feel so satisfied for everything.
A nice day I'm having
Awaiting for 9th Dec'10, The Chronicles Of Narnia : The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader.  Do you still remember? You brought me, Carine and Carlson for Prince Caspian in 2008. May be this is the reason makes me a MUST for this movie. Do hope you still remember~

No comments:

Post a Comment