Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I need M.O.N.E.Y.....>
My phone R.I.P for quite a few weeks. It accompanied me for 20months. I felt happy because finally I can go for a new 1, but at the same time, I lost all the info which store in the phone. Especially, the messages from You. You never know, I'm keeping every single message sent by You. May be its time to let go everything, include the words You said before.
Okay~Fine, no emo for this moment. I got some info of few phones few days past. If possible, I hope anyone can give me some suggestion or even opinion=D

First target, Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro.


I like this phone. Especially the keypad. Although lots of my friends said that the key pad make the phone looks outdated, I still like it ♥♥ But, too sad. The screen only 3.2". But at least the price still affordable.

2nd, Sony Ericsson Xperia 10.
This phone damn yeng. 4" screen. Woots!! I'm totally in love with this. But some people told me this phone actually not that perfect. Easily lag and not worth as the price as it is. The cheapest price I got for NOW is RM1700. If anyone can get more cheaper price, please do let me know yah=) ♥♥♥

3rd, Samsung Galaxy S.
This phone was S.T.R.O.N.G.L.Y suggested by Pin. I never see the real phone yet. I surveyed the price in Penang, it was RM2590. Pin said this phone quite perfect. So far no any comment heard. But the price was TOTALLY out of my budget. T.T Anyway, this phone got no flash light. Hmm~i really need to seriously think about this. Camara is the first thing I look at=D

T.T.. At the moment, I need Money most. Hope Mr. Richard (my dad) can sponsor me. X greedy, 50% enough~ngek ngek~~

I really deep in l.o.v.e with Xperia 10 ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hope to get some positive comments.


♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥



4 comments:

  1. Hee...I oso looking out for phones. How much is Vivaz btw? I am comparing Nokia X6 with xperia mini...not sure of it. Mayb ui can check it out too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. vivaz get the price ard RM1200+-
    Anyway,after surveyed, most of the shop never encourage to buy xperia=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get what you think you like best loh...
    Anyway, I'm a Samsung suppporter, has liked Samsung phone since my first one (tho now using Nokia).
    In my opinion, Samsung screen and colour and basically all displays are nice, but maybe kinda easy rosak...
    If comparing the design, Xperia's design is the nicest among this 3. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. irwin,i ask for quite many comments for xperia,all were NEGATIVE...><
    but anyway,i had decided for galaxy S...but it seems like too complicated for me...haix....headache nw...i saw 1 phone nokia E7,damn yeng...but still not available in shops yet....haix...u can go to have a look....

    ReplyDelete