Tuesday, September 14, 2010

M.E.R.D.E.K.A

I wish I could have 48 hours a day. Damn busy for the past 2 weeks. Finally, finish all "assignments". I felt so sorry to my group members. That night meeting till 1.30am. For me, I think its normal. But after few days, I realize that it was a tough job for few of them. haix....I think I should adjust my timetable of my daily life...

31/8/10:
Woots! Its MERDEKA!!
happy 53 years old Malaysia~~at the same time is lam lam's birthday. All of us had celebrated with her, her 20's big day. Hope she enjoy the dinner and cake =) We purposely chose her favourite- DORAEMON.
us ♥





She was concentrating on choosing which candle to bite out 1st...lol

=)
akibat of bully the buffday gal='(
 By the way, all of us enjoyed the dinner. The e.n.e.r.g.y. for us to fight against our class test 1 on 2/9/10.

Finally, I found out 1 way to make myself sleep early. As usual, I will sleep around 2am or 3am most of the night. But once class test coming, I will sleep before 10pm=) a good girl, right??hahaha...yeah, I admit I'm always a good girl.

After 2 days, all of us free from our 1st test, we get our results too. Cant imagine, the Top 5 all has been pushed to the back and replace by those "surprise" one...Awww~Sem 5...."you" make my spec falling down~

Yet, I'm satisfied with my result=) although didn't get distinction. The akibat of sleeping all the time before exam....zzzz...nobody I can blame...><

No comments:

Post a Comment