Saturday, November 20, 2010

1 week journal...14th-20th Nov'10~*

14th Nov'10 :
Its Sunday. Sunny in the day time and heavy rain in the night time!
No electricity supply in hostel from 9.30am-5.30pm.
Woke up by 11am and off to KFC Batu Lanchang alone for studying purpose and breakfast+lunch+dinner as well, which I had been craved for months!
=X
Speechless for my current life. Am I really happy with what I'm having now? I don't know~
Alone doesn't mean Lonely. At this moment, though I'm alone but I enjoyed it.
单身也可以是很幸福,至少这一刻我是没烦恼的♥♥

Okay~This is me~The SS-ing me. Don't be surprise ;)
Anyway, Andrew and few juniors joined me for dinner as well.
Huhu~Great~No need take dinner alone.As I really don't like that kind of feeling.='(
A day gone. Had parasite party again at night! All the best for myself and friends who going to sit for exam tomorrow=D

15th Nov'10 :
Monday. Sunny.
Exam day! Medical Science paper!
Good luck~*

A photo took after shower. Addicted with using YouCam took photos! Haha!
Today is not a good day. Get the result straight after the paper. Oh nooo, I can't achieved my target.
My target was 20/25. But only manage to get 18/25. No more distinction .='(
Seriously, I'm damn disappointed.
Mood totally gone! Some more caught by "someone". She keep nagging on me!!
I hate people behave like this! You straight spoiled my whole day mood!
Okay~Its time to study again! Go Go Go!!!

16th Nov'10 :
Tuesday.
Nursing Science Paper! Woots!
Feel like half of the stress has been relieved. A paper which can cause hand fracture! Haha!

Ahaha! Picture of the day. "Cucumber Mask sheet" from YouCam. X)  Zhun zhun can fix on my big face. Muahaha! Addicted to play with YouCam recently! {to release my tension X)}
Today is not a good day='( Suffering from stomached. Akibat of constipation too many days I think.X)
And a bad news to say, I had been selected to be President for semester 6. ohwwnoooo~sob sob='(
"Dear" classmatess, you all gonna regret and die for "supporting" me><"
Anyway, Carine had her appointment with her orthodontic today. Changed a new braces again, an orange one. Finally saw her "new" hairstyle.
Had dinner with my family ♥♥
Woohooo~~Tomorrow is public holiday~ Can have a good rest and fight for coming next 2 paper~*
Goodnight~*


17th Nov'10 : 
Wednesday. Public holiday.
Went 火锅之家 with a gang of "fai chai"~ Haha!
7 of us~Ai Ling, Kai Ti(her bf), CCH, Julion, Owi, TKP, and me=)
My stomach gonna burst!!! So damn full, but the steamboat not as nice as I think='( 
Wondering how good if I'm a camel, can store the food for 1 week, then I can slowly digest it and no need eat for coming 1 week~save up lot $$ too.
Ngek,ngek ngek X)
Haix. Btw, I'm gonna haematemesis and die of hypertension!! I wonder when I will die because of mixing them too much><!!
Okay~Calm myself down~~Trying to say "good" words for them as well~ They are the reason to make me believe in what a "F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P" means.(Although they ALWAYS BULLY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still help me whenever I need help.)
Less contact doesn't means lost contact.
And guys, you all make me believe in pure friendship between guys and girls. 
Usually, if a guy treated a girl nice, its not fully meant for "pure" friendship purpose. Its more than others.
So, I appreciated the friendship between all of us~ Great to have all of you~ (But feel GERAM when you all keep bully me><!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
A ss me again=D Photo of the day~*
No photos with those fai chai as they don't like to take photos~lol



P/S : I HATE 火锅之家!!!Back hostel by 9.++pm, and I WASH MY HAIR FOR 6 TIMES IN 2 HOURS!!! WTH! THE "CHAO HUI TA" AND OILY SMELL STICK ON MY HAIR! CAN'T WASH IT OFF!!! ARRGHHH!! NO GRILLED ANYMORE!!!! TOTALLY NO MOOD TO STUDY! THE SMELL SPOILED MY MOOD!!!!!!

18th Nov'10 :
Thursday.
Specialized Nursing Science!!
Huhu~Feel like flying now~Left the last paper for tomorrow~
So relax now~*wink* Starts planning programmes for December~huhu~*
Movies?? Tao?? BBQ?? MCF dinner?? Christmas?? Ai Ling's birthday?? Holiday?? MY BIRTHDAY?? Haha!!
Hope this coming December will be a sweet & lovely month ♥♥ 
No more tears for 2010's December anymore please='(

19th Nov'10 :
Friday. A nice weather~ Don't feel like waking up><
Research Paper! The last paper for terminal exam and LAST PAPER for SEMESTER 5!
Time past so fast. Feel geli><" I still remember the very first day I stepped in here.
Had celebration with my zombies group (research gang).

Again,the ss me X)


Station 1
Zombiieess~But Sharmilla was not with us=(

a simple celebration for Li Nees~ Sweet 20's

same hair style






the zombies




20th Nov'10 :
Saturday. 
Last day of the week~ Phew~finally exam finish! But can't relax yet, OSCE will be on 26th Nov'10.
Again, goodluck for everyone of us  
Back to home town. Had a great time at home. Great lunch and dinner as well=)
*Wink* Changed my bloggie's background song again-
You make me wanna by Blue. & Happy Ending by Mika.
Addicted to these 2 songs recently. Love the lyric

 You make me wanna-Blue.
To start it off I know you know me
To come to think of it, it was only last week.
That I had a dream about us, oh.
That’s why I am here, I’m writing this song.
To tell the truth you know I have been hurting all along,
Someway let me know, you want me girl.

Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.
Baby that’s why…

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

Well I know that these feelings won’t end no, no.
They’ll just get stronger if I see you again.
Baby I’m tired of being friends.
I wanna know if you feel the same
And could you tell me do you feel my pain?
Don’t leave me in doubt.

Everytime you see me what do you see?
I feel like I’m a poor man and you’re the queen.
Oh baby, you’re the only thing that I really need.
And baby that’s why…

You make me wanna call you in the middle of the night.
You make me wanna hold you till the morning light.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.
I know this is a feeling that I just can’t fight.
You’re the first and last thing on my mind.
You make me wanna love, you make me wanna fall.
You make me wanna surrender my soul.

I’ll take you home real quick
And sit you down on the couch
Pour some Dom Perignon and hit the lights out.
Baby we can make sweet love.
Then we’ll take it nice and slow.
I'm gonna touch you like you’ve never know before
We’re gonna make love all night.

Hope you all will like this too ♥ 

Okay~The last photos to end up my week~*
Took it after came back from church, with Mom and Carine. 
 
 
 
 
 
Okay~Another week is coming~ Will start Clinical practice for coming 4 weeks~
All the best for everyone=)

No comments:

Post a Comment