Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanks God~*

Almost late back to hostel today.

Dad said wanna bring me back. But worry him drive back alone as mom is working nowadays.
So,back Penang alone by bus. When I reached Penang jetty, its only 7++pm but dragged up till 8.50pm the bus only came! WTH!!!
I ask the driver, did he manage to drop me at hostel before 10pm??
He answered, CAN'T. As this was the answer I expected. Cause last time, Audrey and me also kena the same condition. The bus reached nearly 9pm, and we bought the ticket. But the driver said can't manage to drop us by 10pm so we get off from the bus and asked for help.

Anyway, its not my fault, I came earlier, the bus was the one who makes me late again. This is not the first time.
Then I disappointingly told him, its okay~I shall call up my friends to rescue me.
May be he felt guilt?! Haha! He told me, I try my best to drive faster for you to reach there before 10pm.
I asked him again, your fast means around what time can reach?
He said, 9.50 or 9.55.
OMG! Just 5mins before 10pm?! Should I take the risk?? But he showed me the kindness. And I chose to trust him that he manage to drop me before 10pm=)

Finally he started the journey. 9.05pm. DAMN WORRY!! I can't stop looking for the time.
Anyway, I can felt he really tried his best. And dropped me by 9.45pm=)
Before I went off from the bus, he told me : See, its only 9.45pm. Earlier than the time expected and laughed.
I feel so grateful and thanks him~

Thanks God for helping me too.
But mom advised me, rather late but never take taxi alone!
Seriously, I chose to be late also don't want take cab alone. Damn scary=(
After reached hostel, I just realize my both hands were numb! Gosh! Really, no more next time please!!

This incident make me think of him again.
Seriously, after he went, I changed a lot. I changed to be more independent.
I can take bus alone now=)

Still remembered. The very first time I took bus alone, He worry about me.=)
I get lost in the bus station (as I really poor in direction=[ ) and force to take a bus by the seller which going to Alor Star.
Think back, Im really damn tambai. CCH x cakap salah><
Since that time, He doesn't allow me to take bus alone anymore. When I'm coming Penang for classes, He will accompany me early in the morning to come Penang and watch me get on the TARC bus only he left and back home alone. I really feel touch for what he did and tears flow='(
After class, he will drive here with his mosquito and bring me back=)
I can feel that he was really care bout me. As I'm always under his care, I'm totally dependent on him.
That's why, I felt so hard when I lost him='( Bus station always remind me how good he was. So I don't take bus since the day he left!
But slowly, I try to learn to be independent. Recently, I think 4 or 5months ago, I manage to take bus alone again=)

Time flies~ Everything will be fine=)
In my history, He became a "was".
I will only keep those sweet memories but not those lies, as I don't wish to hate him.
For him : Thanks, You makes me feel what is love in the past=) Yet, You makes me believe nothing last forever and lies sometimes will be more and cover up the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment