Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Farewell for Semester 6~*

8th Nov'10
This is the best party in my 2 years+ here.
All the performances were great.
Wish all the seniors pass their Nursing board with flying colours.
Anyway, hope that next year our semester's farewell party can same like this too.
We got our class T yesterday~Scrabble represent 44 of us~ Nice??
We are a Family ♥ (front)
Can see where's my name?=) (back)
whole class wearing class T together~39
39~♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
We look so tambai X)
Mian bao & bing gan=)
see~always get bullied by moussy...sad='(
1 family under the banana's leaves~*
my dear roomate~* Ohh NOOO, I'm so short='(
Mr & Mrs "Smith"??lol
The last photo to end up the day=)
I had been controlling myself for too long
I wanna BITE BITE BITE X)
As I really out of control!I bite jor Mian Bao><"
Nice to BITE!! Huhu~
I miss that feeling! (like got a bit bian tai..lol)
Anyone volunteer to let me bite next time? Haha!

Okay~Finally annual dinner and farewell past~
The coming soon are TERMINAL and OSCE!!
Its time to concentrate for study. Anyway, thanks to somone here. Because of that "someone", I feel like I can't be like this anymore, I must pick up myself=)
No more playing around & Don't be lazy anymore KELLY LAI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment