Saturday, November 27, 2010

Complicated mood

Started Clinical Practice again! I enjoyed this posting now. Learned a lot of things, especially those things I never learn before. Woots! Its great when did something new=D
So far so good. Just pray hard for not doing mistakes. 
27th Nov'10 :
OSCE!!
Haix. Did a bad performance!
May be affected by Practical exam in Semester 4. I'm totally panicked for this time. I had violated aseptic technique!! OMG!! I'm gonna bang wall!!!
When I'm in semester 2 and 3, I'm poor in theory!  But manage to score distinction for OSCE.
Yet, Semester 4 and 5, became opposite. I picked up my theory knowledge, but my OSCE started to drop.
What a sad thing>< Vice versa?? haix. Just hope everything will be fine in Semester 6! I need luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily still pass! Ohh Noo~NEVER EVER "BREAK THE RECORD" PLEASE='( Thanks God!

Anyway, had celebrated Miss Chuan's (our tutor in-charge) birthday! Few photos for the day~ The rest all I don't know took by whose camara~So, that's all for the day~
Okay~This is my life~ May be its quite bored for others, but I enjoyed it~ Feel happy for everything now.
No tears, no sadness~ Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment