Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Mamma Mia'10

6th Nov'10
A late post.
The theme for this year annual dinner was Mammamia~*
The 70's. But not much people dressed up according to the theme.
Anyway, many of 'em posted the photos on facebook. So I decided not to post there anymore. Share in my bloggie enough~*
Mama Mia~*♥
us ♥
Yoong, Jue, me & May♥
Snapped by Andrew. Thanks Andrew~*♥
5 of us ♥

The effects of the camera make us looked like candles ♥
Me & Le Wei ♥
Me & May ♥
The purple ♥
Coming up with a series of "emo" style photo. Lol.♥
Me & Audrey ♥
I like this most ♥♥
Me & Slyn ♥
~k l l y~
In the room ♥
k.e.l.l.y
This year, everything were so rushed!
No time to buy a new dress and those accessories. So, borrowed mom's necklace.
Hair set and make up all did by self. So, not that nice=(
Anyway, didn't really spent for anything for this year, can save up lots of money as well=)
Thanks mom. I like it so much=)

Okay~That's more than enough I think. Haha! Thanks for viewing=)
 The last year to celebrate with 'em. Next dinner, all of us might not be as close as this anymore.
Appreciate all the sweet moment with 'em ♥♥
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment