Monday, November 1, 2010

The Last Day Of October~*

Good morning, its Sunday again~*

Woke up on 8.30am and prepared to attend mass with Audrey.
before going out~*
In the church, a young couple sat in front of us. They were so sweet with a cute lil son.
Happy to see a happy family, but surprise that the husband was not a catholic. Wondering how good if I can find a husband who willing to follow me to attend mass, don't expect him to convert, but at least accompany me go for church for god's blessing=)

Prayed for having a nice day for our outing before went back.

God really heard my prayers!
On the way we went back from church, we must cross a damn big road! I HATE crossing roads!
Luckily Audrey was with me. She will holds my hands everytime crossing the roads=)
So lucky that,the cars were not in a fast speed this morning. We crossed the road so damn easy.

Once reached the main gate of hospital, a bus reached. We took the bus and stopped by for our lunch and continued our journey to Prangin mall first. Everything run smoothly.
After bought some stuff over there, we switched over to Queensbay.
Usually need drag quite some time for the bus, but we are lucky=)
Within 15min, the bus arrived. Feel like God is around with us~*
in the bus~*
We reached Queensbay earlier than the the time we expected.
Did our shopping there. Plan to grab some stuff for dinner as I did not buy gown for this coming annual dinner. But can't manage to grab any, as my gown is in Purple. Hard to find accessories to suit it.
Fine, will be simple and plain for this year=)


We wanted to have a movie-Rise of the Mummy! But unfortuantely, its full.
So, we canceled our plan and went for dinner at Wong Kok.

After dinner, we went back hostel.
We reached hostel by 6.30pm and went for a haircut as well.
what a mess!
Gosh! Forget to bring my keys along, yet roomate went out and haven't came back!
Force to disturb Miss Ong to open the door for me.
As waiting for her, a quick snap of my "new" haircut! Haha!
Without combing properly, a mess look!
 tada~* my "new" fringe..actually not much different. Just a lil shorter than before.
After comb properly=)
Blurred Mirror!
That's all for the day~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment