Sunday, November 28, 2010

S.u.n.d.ay

Woke up by 2pm. Not going home, not going anywhere today as what I heard, monsoon will start from today till 6th December. Again, Sunday=Mushroom day><
Decided to made myself some dumpling which I had craved for some days! (First time=p)
Don't know why~ I don't like dumpling since I'm small. I won't even take more than 5 biji>< But I craved for it recently pulak><
I heard Choon Mei said there were pandan leaves in green acre there. So I went there to curi some.
But too sad. When I reached there, I can't even differentiate which plant is Pandan leaves.><
I'm too fail! 20 years old, don't know how Pandan plant looks like. Haix.
So I gave up for searching for it. Off to the nearby grocery shop to grab some stuff such as glutinous rice flour, chocolate, sugar and etc. I'm so lucky that I met the shopkeeper who was friendly. I asked him for some opinion what stuff can replace the Pandan, he straight called me to wait, and got me some leaves as well. Haha! This was my preparation. I used microwave to cook it~ As hostel got no electrical items.
Go green! use recycle bag! NO PLASTIC~
Okay~I will recognize how it looks like from now onwards!
A bit messy! but I tried my best to maintain the "sterility" XD
This catty was accompanied me for 2hours in the kitchenette
Miao~*

Jue & Yoong~(my 1st and 2nd customer)
My dumplyyy=D
I did it quite a lot. Distributed to my roomate, Jue, Yoong, Chung Lin, Andrew, Audrey~
Some of them said it looks like fish ball.(I think because of no colouring kut) Haha! Get a positive feedback from all of them~So happy=D

This photo took by my roomate. She posted to facebook. I curi-curi copy down. Haha!
Ashley Chan : NICE!!! QQ de..hahaha...walao eh~ i give u PASS!~ A!!!hhahahaa.
Hehehe~~That's all for the day~ Will do it again soon~Addicted to the process of making it=)

No comments:

Post a Comment