Monday, November 1, 2010

1st November'10

Today is the first day of November.
A month full with S.T.R.E.S.S !

Posted to Operation Theater again for this week.
2 weeks more will be Terminal Exam! Sigh!
The notes thick as a lil mountain. How am I going to digest all. I wonder ><" Help me!!
After Terminal Exam, continue with O.S.C.E (kind of practical exam). Gosh!
Things all come in 1 month. Chi kek-.-" 
Good luck to myself, my classmates and those having exam in the same month too=)

The latest post of mine in Facebook. I like this quote  
我允许你走进我的世界,但不许你在我的世界里走来走去。
Its sounds sweet and meaningful~*
I allow You to step in my world. But don't ever walk in and out from my life without my permission  
Don't know why, the appearance of you lights my life up. Though You never do anything.
You make me walk out from the darkness of the past.
And You will never know, You are the reason for me to smile=)

No comments:

Post a Comment