Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm not your Superwoman!

I'm not your superwoman.

Its Sunday. Plan to study, but can't concentrate. Keep searching for a song which can voice out my feeling.
Finally found it- Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley.
I'm totally addicted to this song and keep repeat for whole day
And make it as my bloggie's background song. Hope you all like it too~*


To M.Y :
I'm happy that you still interested with my current life.
Received your text. I think its too late to reply so I never reply you.
******************不要被人伤害了*****
Lotsa things is out of prediction. The one who hurt me most wish me don't get hurt. Anyway, thanks for your wish. I appreciate your concern=)
And I found a song too. The song lyric makes me think of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08CqZaP0EuA&feature=related
Just for sharing. Hope you like it~

"Look into the corners of your mind,
I'll always be there for you through good and bad times,
but I can't be the superwoman that you want me to be!!
I'll give my everlasting love if you'll return love to me!!
I'm not your superwoman!!!!

I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down
and think that everything is okay...
Boy I am only human...
This girl needs more than occasional hugs
as a token of love from you to me..."

有一个人,教会你怎样去爱了,但是,他却不爱你了。

No comments:

Post a Comment