Saturday, October 2, 2010

♥♥

Woots, get good news from Pin. He got my Galaxy S=)
Can't wait for him to come back~~weeee~**

a face of bo shiok-ing...XD

Finally, my ex-phone 6210 repaired. And finally can took photo. Long time x take photo d, skills had turn bad. LOLz..

Anyway, celebrated Chien Yee's birthday at old town. Although it was late quite a few days.
I got her a key-chain with her name.I like it=) Hope she like it too. Forgot to take some photos><
They get her a pink-lace T-back
I got myself a White Coffee hazelnut freeze. I thought I can cope with caffeine, but too sad, I felt palpitation again, and my face get numb later. This is not the first time. 
NO MORE COFFEE IN MY LIFE!!

Again, insomnia for tonight. Bet with Daniel. If he sleep first, he is going to treat me MC FLURRY...hiak hiak hiak...I'm sure win...wee~~XD


Quote for the day :

Don't worry about the people in your past; There's a reason they didn't make it to your future ♥♥


2 comments:

  1. I was able to get my ex back after I followed the instructions at www.saveabreakup.com I totally recommend this site, saveabreakup.com helped me a lot, all I can say is big THANKS!!! I'm so happy now...

    ReplyDelete