Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Had a great time with my family ♥♥

-19th Oct'10-
A tiring day again.
I can't stand in with the temperature of 18°C the whole day. Once I left the room with 18°C, I felt headache.
A sudden change to a room temperature makes me feel sick!
After duty, quickly changed my clothes and prepared myself for dinner with my family in 5minutes time.
Nearly 2 weeks I never go back home. Miss 'em♥♥
Carine had an appointment with her orthodontist for changing her braces. She had a violet braces nw=)
Joey, followed them came to Penang too. As this was the First time she back to Malaysia.
Have a nice holiday in M'sia, Joey=)
We off to Queensbay and had a quick shop there. Got a white plain-T for Carine and a purple for Joey from Padini. Hope both of them like it=)
Mom and I tried to get Joey some T's from Brands Outlet too. But unfortunately, she can't manage to grab any. But, I found a nice T there.
Its simple, i like the words!
My boyfriend's a vampire!

Seriously, I like this shirt! Plain, Simple, and Vampire. Haha!
This was the noob look of me. Which is the look I usually went for duties or classes. Straight went out without taking a shower after duty. hehe!
Carine and I chose each one and tried in the fitting room for fun. We are not going to buy 'em, because the material of the T's wasn't a good one. We had bought a few last time. After washing with washing machine for some times, the shape started gone. Too bad!
Finally, both us look a bit alike in this photo.
 Most of the people does not believe both of us are sister. Cause we don't look alike with each other. Perhaps, this may be the only photo we look "a little" alike. Haha!
e.x.c.h.a.n.g.e
vampire's fans ♥ 
Its 7.30pm. Its time for dinner. I wanted to have pizza as dinner=)


hey mom! the camara is over here!dad is ready. Where are you looking at?!
this is the best photo took by mom among all. Her skills got a bit fail! lol.
Carine with her evil smile;)
cute mom!
After dinner, they sent me back to hostel again='(

No comments:

Post a Comment