Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Day With Mc Flurry Again ♥♥

Yesternight having serious insomnia. 5am++ only can fall asleep, but still can't sleep well akibat of coffee. haix...
Woke up at 1.30pm. Consider early for me. *wink* Having lunch with daddy n Carine, mom and Carlson went for work=( Anyway, enjoyed the lunch that cooked by mom♥♥
I  officially pass over my ex-phone to Carine
bye my ♥


I turned on my memory card again. I found out all messages and info were still there. 
Felt happy cause I never lost those "precious" messages from You. 
By the way, I still deleted it. Marked all and d.e.l.e.t.e.d. Total all 400++
although I'm not willing to......................................i still need to do it ._.
After everything become b.l.a.n.k, sudden feel that, You are just like those messages, sudden disappear in my mind=)

Half day past. Its time to go back Penang. Going back a.l.o.n.e ' ^ '
But still lucky, Chuean Yean fetch me up from Jetty.=) No need scare to be late.
He is my ex-primary school classmate. After standard 5, we never meet each other anymore.
This is the first time I meet him after 9 years?? lolz...nearly 9 years.
Luckily I still can recognize him at Jetty there. 
First, we went Greenlane Mc D for Mc flurry. Unfortunately no parking there.
Off to Tesco's Mc D. He is having Milo Mc Flurry
The new flavour of Mc flurry, but disappointed me and its not worth~
Anyway, I'm having Oreo Mc Flurry as usual. 
Love it

After talk with him, I think I really don't know what I really want in my life.
Everyone is having their own dream to achieve. But, me?? Just wish to be graduate and become a nurse forever?? I don't think this is what I really want...Hmmm~will seriously think about this from today onwards.
  
Its raining now out there. Hope the weather can drop to 25°C.  
Nightz people~Enjoy the night ♥♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote for the day :
The best way to avoid disappointment is to not expect anything from anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment