Thursday, October 28, 2010

Feel Like FLYING now=)

No words can describe my feeling right now. Just feel like wanna FLY! Haha!
Seriously, I'm super impressed to my group!! Really everything just born in the LAST MINUTE!!
Finish the Forum presentation by this morning. Woots!
Actually we were given around 1 month to complete our assignment. But, my group too chi kek, just started to discuss it a week before today, and nothing come out until YESTERNIGHT.
Other groups all had been memorizing their script so fluently and practiced \infty times.
Every time they practiced, I get palpitation.><!!
Last minute to draft out a script. Not too bad. So damn bad luck, college printer spoil. No printer for us to print. Everyone of us keep searching for help. Luckily still have a friend helped us. Thanks him a lot!!=)

Okay, the upper part I actually composed it straight after the presentation!
Now, 10.15pm. I just no longer woke up. OMG! Slept for nearly 5 hours?! Luckily tomorrow evening shift, if not, I'm gonna be a body without soul hanging in the ward. Yet, again, I miss my dinner. Gosh! I have been starving since yesterday night. Akibat of stress of the presentation i think?! I don't feel hungry at all. Just took a bowl of porridge for lunch for today. Haix.

Good news.
Ummm, yesterday got a damn good news. First, I would like to congratz myself=) Hehehe.
Ahaha. Got the result. I got the position of 2 in the class!!
First, I thought I saw wrongly. Impossible is me. After Miss Chuan said it out, I only believe what I saw!
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME!! I'M SO HAPPY =)
I feel like wanna fly up up up!!!
The best position I get was when I'm in Semester 3, Test 2 also. Postion of 7. The best record of mine.

But, damn sad. I still can't mange to get in the position between 22 for overall 4 semesters.
I'm so regret I never study well in Semester 1 and 2.
Can not be denied, I really did not study well in my first year.
Think back to those time. Life totally sucks!! I always blame why am I here.
I remembered, I cried almost everyday and night and every time You appeared in my mind.
Everynight at least must dragged up 5am only can fall asleep. You will never know how much suffer You given to me!
But,I love my current life more, the life without You. I'm happy and no annoyance=)

I really hope to pick up my CGPA. I want to get in the position of 22 for overall semesters!
I must study hard!! I want prove to You and your family!
Seriously, I'm having a great life after You. No more tears and sad. Appreciate friends around me♥♥
Here, thanks god too~thanks for giving me luck for everything=)



Quote for the day :
A F.r.i.e.n.d is, the one who will help you when you get in trouble ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment