Monday, October 11, 2010

R.e.l.e.a.s.e.d

9/10/10 :
Really no mood to study for Test 2 for no reason.
I don't know what thing keep spinning in my mind. Keep on playing with lappy and phone, but not notes in my hand.
Its Saturday, as usual. The only different thing was, I did not tie my fringe up. ><!! This is due to what my classmate said. They said my hair gonna botak d...>< Having serious hair fall='(
First time in this 3 years here??lolz..


This is the first self-shooting photo with my new phone=)
after class


10/10/10 :
The night before, i.n.s.o.m.n.i.a again.
Can't feel any tiredness even in the late night.
But still manage to woke up in the morning and went to church with Audrey. *clap* lolz..
Pray hard for coming test. God bless me=)
After mass, we went for vege lunch. Having a nice time and nice food there. 

Back to hostel, went to Audrey's room. I like her pink colour lens which we gave her as her birthday present=) Too sad, my weird eyes can't cope with colour lenses. I tried brown, green, blue, grey........before, the colour of the lens mix up with my iris, become damn w.e.i.r.d ><!! That's the reason why I only wear black lenses=(
She let me had a try on her pink lens. 
Miracle happens, this is the only pair of colour lens that my eyes show normal and even can see the colour quite clear.
I like it ♥♥
p.i.n.k ♥♥
At night, its time to back for s。t。u。d。y again='( May, Jue, Mian bao, Mei, Yei and I having a "Parasite party" at Jue's room
Parasite party means discussion among ourselves. You might either become a "parasite" to absorb the main point, or become a transient to provide info in the discussion~ 
That's what we mean "Parasite party".
We had our discussion till 1.30am. 
We study, we chit chat, we yelled, we sang,
We e.n.j.o.y.e.d =)



11/10/10 :
Finally, test finish by today 10a.m. 
Feel so released *weeeee***
The main points we discussed the night before were useful! Woots! At least 4 or 5 questions we had discussed were appeared in the paper=)
On the same day,get the result for medical science. I'm having luck for this paper. I get 20/25 means 80%~~ Hapii~~hapiii=)
Thanks god and friends who wishing me and the parasite gang too. Hope that I will also have the luck for my nursing science~
Pray hard=)

Quote for the day :
生活的真正意义是:生下来,活下去。


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment