Monday, October 4, 2010

Its M.o.N.d.A.y~*

Its Monday again. First day of the week. A new starting for the week, and also a week to study. Exam will be coming next M.O.N.D.A.Y. but I'm totally got no mood to study...
an zua ho?????????????? T^T Someone control me please...........

Mom gets my phone today. She said the phone too thin, and the screen too big, looks like "kiam piah"...LOLz...so sad...Hope to get it a.s.a.p>< feel so excited, yet nervous ><!!


Haix..Its time for me to sleep again. 
Everytime the week before exam, especially the day before exam, I'll turn into a good good girl, sleep before 10pm=)

Nightz People~ ♥♥

Nightz t.e.d.d.y ♥♥


Quote for the day :
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.




♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥♥_♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment