Sunday, October 17, 2010

B.o.r.e.d.W.e.e.k.e.n.d.s

Its Saturday. As usual, class finished at 12.30pm. But not going anywhere as I'm in bankrupt-ing condition.
Spent my day with searching Twilight free novel series via net, but unfortunately can't get it.
Finally, found it. Whole series, including Midnight Sun which not really published out, through android market.
That's mean I can read it in my phone anywhere, any time. Its great =D
Okay~This is perfectly to fill my lame Saturday night up.
♥♥

Again, a bored Sunday for me. I'm gonna died of this boredom!
Roomate went out  with her friends since morning. People is home alone, I'm room alone. XD
Dating with my "sparkling boy" whole morning, started feel a little tired of reading.
Switched for a movie- Love Disguise. Though its out of date, but still nice to watch=P
I like the story. How good if I can meet a 知音 like him. Haha!
Take a nap after the movie. My whole day gone...T^T

Preparing myself for tomorrow.
Posting to Operation Theater for 1 week there.
E. X.C.I.T.E.D 
Huhu~~Hope to see SPECIAL cases tomorrow=) 

OPERATION THEATER, HERE I COME =D

No comments:

Post a Comment