Monday, October 18, 2010

Excited but Exhausted..

Woke up early in the morning and prepared myself for the brand new posting in the hospital.
Felt excited.
Went for breakfast with 'em. All of us took a heavy breakfast as we got no tea break.
Started our duty from 8.30am-5.30pm.
I cant share out those feeling and experiences I have gone through the whole day. As this might make me get into trouble?? Who knows~
Anyway, Doctors are G.R.E.A.T!! and Nurses too=)
They did most of the "job" that people could feel disgusting or even dirty.

The fact, they are brave=D

After duty, back to hostel.
Extremely tired.
Still got assignments need to complete. Presentation will be next week, yet my group still haven't make out a piece of sh*t. Will be having meeting for coming every night. Sigh*
I NEED MORE REST!!!


Quote for the day :
Believe and Listen to your doctor=)

No comments:

Post a Comment