Saturday, October 30, 2010

S.a.t.u.r.d.a.y

Its Saturday again!
The last day of a week.

Raining day~*

Today is the last day of posting.
Something happened. -----zip-----
What I can say is, its not easy to take over a nurse's responsibility.
I can figure out the stress of being a staff nurse in the future.
Really not easy to be a nurse='(
Anyway, pity Eugen*. Not all his fault, but had been pulled down in the water.
All the best and good luck, my friend!

After duty, its time to sleep again. Haix. This is my life.

Again, I'm so weird. Sleeping through out the whole afternoon. Suddenly woke up for no reason. After around 1 or 2 minutes, received a text from a ? human, Congratz-ing me. I wonder whose there. Some more, call me miao mee. I'm guessing is it is You there. Or myself think too much. I hope I'm the one who think too much. Sigh!
Anyhow, its really You there!
I don't know why, everytime, I'll woke up before receiving your message. Since last time, and even in the middle of the night. Can sudden awake for no reason and follow with receiving your text message.

No feeling.
No emo.

Wondering, You are actually following my blog..?

Take care and all the best too~*

No comments:

Post a Comment