Monday, October 11, 2010

Lets Celebrate It !!!

Whoooaa~!!! Finally I got my galaxy on 6 Oct' 10. Since 6 always is my lucky number, just pretend that this is the date as it's birthday.=) Thanks Irwin and CCH here, for helping me to get it=)lalala~~
♥♥
Hehe ♥ 
Plan to name it as ~M..M.ღ~ cause my classmate they always call me "momo".><!!
But seems like I cant key in the symbol of "ღ". Need to think for another name for it.
My first phone - °Ђ¶µз Ћёa®t°
Second phone - ♡_јз¶џ BзaиЅ_♡
Right now, still cant get any idea for the third~~><!!
 
On the same night, we also celebrated Mian bao's birthday. We celebrated 1 day before her big day.
The buffday girl~ mian bao puppy♥♥
The directors *wink*
First, she came to my room. Audrey and C.May came to my room later. We gave her present on the spot but without any suprise or even cakes. Just a simple gift for her.
A hand-made card
After that both of them went back. Later, she is going back too. At the same time, both of them appeared again with cake and birthday song. She was surprised by us=) 
We bought her a chocolate mint cake. *yummy**
Anyway, she likes the key-chain sooo much=)

~Happy Sweet 20, Sin Ling~

No comments:

Post a Comment